Welcome to cheri's art blogg! Please feel free to leave comments about my work, and check out my website to view my past work, CV, sign guestbook, and exhibitions.
http://www.cherirobinson.com

other work shown here at London Artists:

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Getting busy for show

OK. The laundry is done. The grass is cut. The lunches made. No one is here so I'll quickly tell you that I'm getting ready for a show and sale this summer at the Banting House, here in London. July 16th and 17th I will have my own tent with work for sale, and I've been building up some new work for this event. Half of the sales will go to The Banting House which is a Museum dedicated to the history of Sir Fredrick Banting's legacy as the discoverer of Insulin, and an artist in his own right. I thought this would be a good opportunity, so I'll delay no further and start painting!

No comments: