Welcome to cheri's art blogg! Please feel free to leave comments about my work, and check out my website to view my past work, CV, sign guestbook, and exhibitions.
http://www.cherirobinson.com

other work shown here at London Artists:

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Five RANDOM facts about me

TASCHA tagged me and asked me to give five RANDOM things about myself.

1. Married my highschool boyfriend
2. I can draw & paint with both hands
3. Have my motorcycle liscense
4. have tons of freckles
5. Have a 15 yr old cat

And now I am going to tag:
LULU

1 comment:

LuLu Mypinkturtle said...

Bonjour Cheri! So glad you stopped by my blog, it is nice meeting you! I am so happy you like my art! Your Zoo painting is beautiful and when I get a minute I will check your website for more paintings. I will come and visit your blog regularly, please drop by and visit mine as often as you like! Ok, my turn for the Five Random Facts about me...I will go and write these down on my blog right away... Take care, LuLu