Welcome to cheri's art blogg! Please feel free to leave comments about my work, and check out my website to view my past work, CV, sign guestbook, and exhibitions.
http://www.cherirobinson.com

other work shown here at London Artists:

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

ongoing painting - fall 2007

Here is a preview of what I'm currently working on. As part of my mason jar series, this is the largest painting, measuring 30"x40". I feel the work is still intimate in subject, and forces the viewer to confront, or look at the object as I see it because the scale is much larger. The fluidity of the glass table is representitive of water, and contrasts whith the angular clothespegs being contained in the glass jar.

2 comments:

tascha said...

Cheri!!!! Your blog looks AWSOME!!!!

tascha said...

HI Cheri!
I've tagged you! Tell us 5 random facts about yourself and then tag someone else :)